Wednesday, October 30, 2013

This was done too me, not because of me

There really is no easing into this first post, it is what it is. This blog is about me. It's about my life. My trials, my failures, my joy, and my heartaches. It's painful, dirty, and complicated. It's embarrassing, scary, and torturous. It's the screams in my nightmares and the cries from my soul. But it's me. It's real and its raw. It's all the little horrors that have made me who I am today. It's the strange and the humorous with a heavy dose of sarcasm. It's the daily life of a single mom struggling to escape the shadows of her past and the nightmare's of her present.

All of that aside, one thing is certain. This was done too me, not because of me. I have nothing to be ashamed of.


                                            This is not my shame to bear.





6 comments:

  1. I saw your XOJane post and now I'm here; starting from the beginning, hoping to embark on my own journey out of the madness. Many thanks for sharing your strength, much love for being a human being.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find your place here, and that my journey makes yours a little bit less scary. So happy to have you :) Feel free to post your insights, advice, or bits of your own journey in any of the comment sections. There are a lot of people on here would are ready to hug you ;)

      Delete
  2. Neat how you started posting on October 30th...
    October 31st/November 1st is my new year...So I find it neat...your new start (and no, that's not why I'm here - not for Pagan reasons - it's just absolutely neat, that's all!)

    ifwemustdie, I'm here for my reasons too, and starting to trust...finally. Thanks Eden, for letting ifwemustdie and myself embark on this wonderful journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I just discovered your site from your HuffPost article and nearly cried at work, I feel like I need to start your blog from the beginning to truly understand your journey. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete