Saturday, January 10, 2015

Well That About Sums Up My Writing Work Week


Twas a busy week!! The weekend so far hasn't been all that shabby either. I'm spending some good quality time with the boy I'm dying to tell you all about as soon as I buckle down and finish the post about him, which will be this week I PROMISE.

But in the meantime, since it's a no work weekend feel free to check out these nifty pieces instead:

"5 Topics You Should Absolutely Avoid In Playgroup"  ran over at Lifetime Moms this week and I'm going to say that I think this was hands down one of my favorite articles to write. I was literally laughing out loud like a total nerd while I was writing it. Even if you don't have kids, check it out anyways and chime in at the bottom of this post as to what you think gets parents all riled up!

I've been pretty busy over at YourTango this week: 

"6 Ways Modern Marriage Is A Shame (From A Polyamorist View)" Don't judge it till you read it, but do read it! If I'm going to be trying out this whole monogamy thing, I'd like to hear your input on the blessings and pitfalls of a monogamous marriage!

"I've Got A BIG Problem With The Way You Feed Your Kids." Not really actually, but I do have a problem with judgements on how I feed mine, because really, can't we all just get along?

Now this one, "I Was Sexually Harassed And Then Accused Of Humble-Bragging About It" you are going to actually want to read because it is a direct follow up to something that happened on this blog. Remember the post where I talked about the guy that basically assaulted me when I was out dancing with my friends? Well click here to find out what happened next and I'd love to hear your opinions on this topic.

This. READ THIS. If you read anything off this list read this one!!!!! "5 Signs You Are Dating An Emotional Psychopath." Peoples, I learned this lesson the hard way and now I am handing over the cliff notes in an effort to save you a little trouble. You're welcome.

So that's it for new articles this week. If that still wasn't enough (this is America, like anyone is ever satisfied), then feel free to check out these re-runs:

Yahoo Parenting re-ran this article of mine, "I Used To Volunteer At The Food Pantry And Now I Eat There." It's run before elsewhere so you may have already seen it, in which case nevermind.

Speaking of re-runs, remember when I had the rhinoplasty almost a year ago? YourTango ran one of my blog enteries this week, "My Ex Is What Happened To My Face. (You Can Stop Staring Now)" and....yea I don't have much to add to that haha.

Well that basically wraps up my work week. In a shameless plug here, please remember to share any of the articles you like via the "share" options at the top of each article. While the nonprofit is where my heart lies, writing is what is allowing me to financially stay afloat while I work there and when you share the articles, it lets my editors know that you want to keep hearing from me.

I hope you are all having an AMAZING weekend! I look forward to hearing your thoughts and comments on this weeks articles in the comment section below.

Aside from that, anyone have any fun plans this weekend?


**BIG HUGS**


2 comments:

  1. Amen to the marriage post. Next time my boyfriend brings up the marriage topic again I can point him to this to try to help him understand. And A-MEN to the "my ex happened to my face" post. Thanks Eden! :) You give me strength :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's funny about the boyfriend. Let me know how it goes!!

      Thank you, you guys give ME strength!

      Delete