Thursday, April 14, 2016

Well Surprise, Surprise......



Well, surprise, surprise, I have court again on Friday.

Does this seem a bit redundant to you? I mean really, aren’t you tired of talking about this?

Because I am.

I am so over this.

In fact, I’m pretty sure that is nearly exactly what I said last time!

But, as usual, there’s nothing I can do about this, so onward we go.

Please God, let this finally be over (God, can you hear me?).

Hopefully this Friday, my ex will actually understand that yes, if we are standing in a courtroom, in front of a judge, WE HAVE COURT.

Enter Raised Eyebrows of Stupidity:


Seriously, don’t even get me started on that again (really, how stupid can you be to stand in a court room, in front of a judge, and argue that you don't have court??), because it’s way too early for me to start drinking, and I just cannot handle any more of his nonsense if it’s not going to be paired with a tasty margarita or a couple of whiskey shots to help dull my annoyance.

Because trust me, there is annoyance, and I am not in the mood to get my first assault charge.

So I guess, if there is anything to be thankful for, it’s that this entire process seems to have pushed me past my usual PTSD- court induced “I'm so scared, I can't go into the courtroom” feelings. Yep, now I feel more like “get the F out of my way, I need to get in there, and get this over with.”

#TrueStory.

So court on Friday? I will be going. Because really? This is insanity and I want out of the hamster wheel of life, where I just run and run but never get anywhere. Someone make it stop. I want to get off this crazy ride, so on Friday I am going to roll the damn wheel right up to the courthouse steps, get out, and God help me, if I have to get back in the wheel and roll myself home to spin around in circles for a few more weeks, I may willingly fling myself out the side.


Not really, but I may invest in a little hamster habitat and hibernate for a few weeks if this case gets continued one more time.

So please, please, all of you start praying and sending me good thoughts and let’s hope that when I leave court on Friday, that I will have an order in my hand that says my ex needs to pay me an exorbitant amount of money, or his ass will be warming a bench in the county jail.

In other news, isn’t this kid cute? I love it when they are self entertaining (which in my house rarely happens, so please, take a moment to celebrate this with me).



Yay!

And court, ugh.

Friday, let’s do this.

************


24 comments:

  1. Its nearly Friday here, so I will start praying for you early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of you. Good luck (((())))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right there with ya, Eden. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your cheekbones (I'm not even gay)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck hope eveything goes in your favor

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your kids are in my thoughts! I hope this session of court kicks him in the ass and you are awarded back child support. He needs to get his shit together and do what's right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE WHEN MY KIDS SELF ENTERTAIN!!! That being said, good luck tomorrow! You're family is in my thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bless you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Eden! I finally got caught up!! So now I will be actually following your blog as you go along instead of commenting on stuff that happened months or years ago lol! By the way, is there a way to find my previous comments...you may have responded to them but I have no idea and don't remember which posts I commented on to be able to go back and check!

    Wishing you luck in court tomorrow...my husband is a lawyer so I'm really familiar with deadbeat defendants, lame excuses, and continuances...I really hope you get your justice and I'm so glad that you went from super scared to fearless and pissed off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, you caught up! The only way to keep track of the comments is to comment while signed into google/blogger. Then it sends you an email when you respond. I think I responded to most of them!

      Delete
  10. Hi, Eden
    First of all, *hugs*. I hope that soon, you can put the nightmare of court behind you.
    Prayers and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Been there, done that (watching my not-yet-ex sitting under oath, leaning back in the chair, grinning, and saying "I've been doing a lot of reading and, really, Linden is crazy and should never be allowed unsupervised time with the children" or "I never hit her! it was consensual play!"). Hope that yours is equally crazy, equally certain that he is RIGHT in a way that the judge can see through, and that everything ends soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. sending all sorts of good thoughts your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many prayers for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Best of luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I pray that court goes well for you tomorrow, and that you (and the kiddos) don't have to keep going through this shit!!

    ReplyDelete